So, as you may know, I run a relatively large town called Derpopolis of which is getting a bit small and cramped, so I'm going to expand it, and I want to know where you would like me to make it. Keep in mind that this is [b][u][i]NOT[/u][/i][/b] a clone of Derpopolis. I intend to make new plots, and 4 new mini biomes. So, what are your thoughts on the placement of the new expansion? Also if you want to talk to me in game, the code name is "Herpopolis"
I think it is a great idea, I am loving Derpopolis. Maybe you could even add a sphere with a farm type area, could also be something like a hunting area in which both passive and aggressive mobs spawn. It would also be cool if you added a mini pvp dome for fun.
04-29-201206:14 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-29-201206:15 PM by hugh1.)
I think my Derpopolis should be protected because anyone can just come in and destroy it
Thanks, hugh:P
[hr]
[/quote]
It's not preotected from outsiders? Brb, fixing.
Derpopolis is pretty incredible; Expanding would be a great idea. I've seen project Herpopolis, and it looks great! Keep up the good work, Min.
PS:
Please don't attempt a new Admin Shop. :P
You know what's happened the previous... 3 times?
Um.. I would suggest holding plans for the new town/city till the new mainworld is done.
Oi, Captain Obvious is my job.