Post: #1
10-18-201208:24 AM
goldfish for mayor!
I would to to become mayor and lead our town to epicosity.
I would to to become mayor and lead our town to epicosity.
| Do you want goldfish644889 to be mayor? | |||
| Yes | 1 | ||
| No | 2 | ||
| 3 vote(s) | |||
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Mayor
|
|
Post: #1
10-18-201208:24 AM
goldfish for mayor!
I would to to become mayor and lead our town to epicosity. Post: #2
10-18-201208:27 AM
[quote='Scythistical' pid='2264' dateline='1350358924']
Please read the template and follow it the next time you apply. http://forums.darkspin.com/showthread.php?tid=53 [/quote] Post: #3
10-18-201209:06 AM
The town is quite cool. But yes, what Minority/Scyth said. It's required. And 1 1/2 sentence threads are considered spam--please don't do it again.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #4
10-19-201209:13 AM
Sorry did not know. I will make a new Thread and poll. Whoops!
|