Dark_Sire for Mayor
Post: #1
Hi, i would like to become a mayor becuae i have a town. The biggest reason i wan to become a Mayor is so I can make sure my town isn't griefed. So far the only thing that was griefed was some glowsstone (not much but it gets kind of annoying). Also I have had some villagers building houses and selling them in my town without buying the land first. I was gone for about a month and when i got back a lot of houses that i have never seen before came up. I was slightly frustrated at this, if i became mayor and I were to leave for a little bit no new houses would come up. I have 9 citizens (including myself). That is why i would like to become mayor. :D
  Reply
Post: #2
Please read the template and follow it the next time you apply.
http://forums.darkspin.com/showthread.php?tid=53

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
Well- Bloody hell. Scyth actually helped a member on the forums without insulting them or using sarcasm.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
keep the shit to private chat, m'kay?
  Reply
Post: #5
Ehem, but yes, as Scy said.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)