I'm afraid so.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
I'm gonna go ahead and say that they are all pretty much saying no.
And anyways, if you REALLY wanted to be a mod you could at LEAST submit a proper forum.
how do i do that?
[/quote]
If you REALLY want to try
http://forums.darkspin.com/showthread.php?tid=55
Use that.
But i say you have maybe a 0.0000001% chance of being a mod.
Try not to make a fool of yourself..
Since Geist is artisan, we have a space open. But I'd rather give another friend of mine that space... He's been waiting for months.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
10-12-201204:58 AM
(This post was last modified: 10-12-201205:00 AM by Saintethan.)
Pwnzr, if he shows up again. Or Jawa.[hr]
But Xemmy would do as well, partly because he displays all their good traits, AAANND has no qualities related to Lil' Jakpet before he brokedown.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
If you REALLY want to try
http://forums.darkspin.com/showthread.php?tid=55
Use that.
But i say you have maybe a 0.0000001% chance of being a mod.
Try not to make a fool of yourself..
[/quote]
I actually want to see him make an application.. I would but only like 40 hours XD Not even halfway there. also if he does make a fool of himself..Well.. You guys wouldn't see me anymore. I'd die of laughter
10-15-201207:29 AM
(This post was last modified: 10-15-201207:29 AM by OMGBACONROFL.)
Pwnzr and Jawa? For mod?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'd have to agree with Bacon. Too immature, those two are.
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*
[Image: ]