You can't have the last one. I NEED THE LAST ONE! I'LL STARVE WITHOUT IT! DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING SCARCE MY LIFE HAS BEEN OF HAVING THE LAST WORD!??!?!
My name is Sarluin, and you now have the Plague.
Some people say "It's public property." I say "GET OFF MY LAWN!"
NO YOU DONT I DO XD i also get the last laugh LOL
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
INTERRUPTING MIN SAYS HI
hi
I want my brownies back.
Some people say "It's public property." I say "GET OFF MY LAWN!"
09-23-201204:54 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-23-201204:55 PM by OMGBACONROFL.)
well
you did it gaiz
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
Isn't the first pic from "So I Married an Axe Murderer?" It's an American comedy film.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]