A Kingly Jawa!
Post: #21
But king is meant for use in Asyr.. King in the current world has literally no value aside from the title.

It's redundant to promote you until Kings purpose is set in Asyr.
(and because it may or may not become a more valuable role)
  Reply
Post: #22
Umm ok so I dont wanna get into any deep shit but whatever you think is better Black
  Reply
Post: #23
All im saying is to consider this after you have towns going in Asyr.
  Reply
Post: #24
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KING
Closed.
  Reply
Post: #25
Lawl. Bacon just seems to come in at the end of all posts with the same answer.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #26
... LoL

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #27
Blue, you are not allowed to have the last laugh.

So ya.

hi
  Reply
Post: #28
[b]I emailed Jakpet.[/b]

Hey bro. I know you hate me. You hate all of us. But, well... all good things have to come to an end, eh? You were a great builder, and sometimes I regret having to ban you--hell, it wasn't even me who banned ya. I downright refused to.

It had to be done, though... you sent tons of griefers after us after yer demotion (haha, Viper was on at the time, and we enjoyed watching them get insta-banned the second they began to hack), and you kind of... freaked out, from what I heard? I get it. You got caught up in the moment. We all do. Just know, that if ya ever want me to drop by on one of yer new servers, I'd be happy to. My email is infinitescape@hotmail.com.

PS: Scyth is still a complete asshole (but a damn good rule enforcer), and Geist finally got moderator and mason. I think I'll stick with my moderator rank and let Geist apply for artisan instead of me--now that Mikey is admin, there's a spot open.

Asyr has been fully generated, and we just need to set up a couple plugins. I can get you the world download, if you want. JCity hasn't been removed, simply because it was the best town we ever had. And we might name one of the capital cities in Asyr after it. ;D

--The King of Beggars, SaintEthan. [END OF MESSAGE]

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #29
Just to clarify, I banned him first. He sent in his buddies whilst I was herpderping on the server.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #30
gaiz
i have last word
right?
right?
pweez?
bacon will be sad
if more post
then bacon will cry
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)