Miistic *moderator
Post: #1
Why do you want to be a Moderator?
i would like to become a moderator to help the Darkspin community. as more players are joining and old players are coming back i think Darkspin could use as much help as it can get.

What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
I believe a good moderator must be honest. They cant just ban someone because they dont like them. A good modearator must be friendly and they musn't think because thier a higher rank they have the right to bully people. Everyone on the server deserves a chance to show they are mature, and that they can learn.

Have you played at least 80 hours?
Yes, i have played a total of 86 hours.

Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
Theres not much to know about myself but i really do like designing / creating things. Some of my designs might not be the best but at least there not squared. :D I personnaly really like DS and that there are some really nice people online.

Anything we should know about?

Like i said before i like building. Have had experience in WE before not that moderator has it.


If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
I Miistic mii309, swear that i will not use my powers for stupid/irresponsible or revenge purposes.

Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
I agree that if i do not stand up to my task as a moderator i will lose my previllages.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,
Kindest Regards,
Miistic (mii309)

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
Good app, mii!
/voted
  Reply
Post: #3
Of course... I mean, why the hell not?

After all, I offered you Admin on my own server... I would jump you to Artisan if there wasn't a system to respect.

Pretty good app, despite the some common spelling mistakes :P

Lets see who approves next XD
  Reply
Post: #4
Bro, this is a definite yes from me. I've seen what you build, and it's freaking amazing. I hope that you actually become a moderator, I'd love to build with you sometime.

#approved by the prince
  Reply
Post: #5
[b][color=#32CD32][size=large]APPROVED[/size][/color][/b]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)