Ok so Saint and Mikey for weeks now have been trying to find out how a peanut named ddovel got like 6 stacks of diamonds. Well, I just found out. He told me his brother hacked in the diamonds and got banned for it. However, ddovel's brother left the diamonds in a chest for ddovel to have. There you go guys, problem solved. I guess ddovel didn't do anything wrong to get banned or tempbanned, so I guess the staff should discuss this.
:D
09-09-201203:32 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-09-201203:32 AM by Saintethan.)
I say we swap out his diamonds with cobblestone and iron. As for the armor and tools, we should exchange them for iron equipment. That seems like a fair trade, as opposed to going, "Hey, we're just going to take these and, well, good luck starting off with nothing again."[hr]
And really, thanks Jawa. Perhaps next time I shouldn't get angry at you for trying to help.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
I'm pretty sure that by "Hacked in" he meant shop loopholes, xray, corrupt staff with /give etc.
I know for certain that Ddovel didn't mine them himself. Look at his player stats.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]