Demotion/Probation Request for Bluevertro
Post: #1
Now, I know you may be reading this and thinking "LOLSCOPE." But this has nothing to do with Scope, although I first realised it during that little conflict. I know I gave Blue Shipwreck Valley, and he therefore can do whatever he wants with it. I do see that I supported him when he applied for mayor. But things have changed. Let's look at the cold, hard facts. [i]Bluevertro is a horrible mayor[/i]. I don't want him banned, nor do I hate him. In fact, Blue is still a great friend of mine. But I have to agree with Mikey here... Blue doesn't know how to manage his town.

Look, when I was confronting Blue a while back about removing Scope's house and then complaining that Scope griefed one of his, Blue removed me from the region because he thought I would get revenge. It was a sensible act, yes. But he still hasn't added me back, despite me asking. Today, when my friend Jawa went over to Shipwreck Valley, you know what he found? His house missing and himself unregioned, for no reason whatsoever.

He also removed quite a few other people from the region a while back, because he "thought they griefed."

C'mon, Blue, really? You flaunt yer money, and you destroy old houses. I'd like you to be put on probation, or at the very worst, stripped of yer mayor rank. I'm sorry, bud, but you just don't seem to be living up to the promises made in yer application.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #2
Me, Jawa, approve Saint's appeal and support him in every way. THE PIRATES WILL TAKE BACK SHIP WRECK VALLEY!!!
  Reply
Post: #3
I just want him to be put on probation until he can take care of it better, not stripped of his rank...

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #4
Hmmmm.. Blue hasn't really been on lately has he? But as I still say Saint, you should've never given up Shipwreck Valley. A fine town it was... Was...

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
saint, i was right about who greifed :p[hr]
why do i get a feeling that jawa's gonna do something to the town? also for as why i have been gone: i have been watching the old pokémon shows :3

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #6
I don't really have much to say on this, as i have never really even heard anything from Blue or about Blue.
Is he really that bad?
  Reply
Post: #7
also, demote me if you want. i will show you that i can be a good mayor! p.s:im using my 3ds to type :/

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #8
Blue has no common sense, he shouldn't be a mayor, or even, anything above merchant, in my opinion.
  Reply
Post: #9
no common sense??? thats harsh D:

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #10
Well... Y'all say he's not worthy. He himself says he's ok with being demoted as he believes he can prove himself again...

I guess i can demote him then.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)