I'm sad
Post: #1
Cheer me up.
  Reply
Post: #2
Does this have anything to do with Minecraft or the server? This is what the Shoutbox is for.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3
Does the fact that erraone on the server loves you cheer you up?

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
Black, y u so ignore ban appeal? Also, ^

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #6
That was the creepiest picture I've witnessed all week.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
Funny story, I have that picture on my iphone. But :smile:.

Lass dae o summar
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)