Unban for me
Post: #1
I am very sorry mrminority.
Just a few days ago I went out to a mates place for a party and I forgot to turn of minecraft on my computer. My little sister is always bugging me to let her play minecraft on my computer. It is the only computer in my house. My sister is allowed on my computer but i set my password so that she couldn't geuss it. She got onto minecraft and is a huge noob and doesn't know the rules on servers and stuff. She griefed some minerals in derpopolis and got me banned. Im just asking if I could be unbanned. None of that was my fault.

~hugh:D
  Reply
Post: #2
Can you return the materials, or were they confiscated? As per our usual rules, [i]your[/i] account is [i]your[/i] responsibility... but as you've never done such a thing in the past (as far as I know), perhaps an admin can set up some sort of probation. No promises though.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3
I have the items in my inventory
i can return them
~hugh:D
oh but if i want to return them i need to be unbanned
and once again...
~hugh:D
  Reply
Post: #4
I'll tell the admins about this once I get home from my Dad's work, if they don't see this by then. If you do get unbanned, yer probably going to be put on some sort of probation.[hr]
Although, it would be nice to have a reason [i]why[/i] you should be unbanned. Tell us why it would be worth our time to unban you... there's no real reason why we should believe this appeal.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #5
Heres a reason
Have you [i]ever[/i] actually seen me breaking the rules
~hugh:D
  Reply
Post: #6
A lot of people have never broken the rules before. Look, I would like you unbanned, but what have you contributed to the community? I heard you have a rather successful town, but go into detail. We need to [i]want[/i] you unbanned.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #7
Don't get too cocky, son.
Mrminority banned you for a very good reason.
Whether or not your 'little sister' story is true, you have still violated the rules. Either charged with account security failure and grief, or just grief. You will remained banned for a time we have yet to decide on.
  Reply
Post: #8
Kay, Bacon. I was just explaining how to write a proper ban appeal. It's still up to the admins (e.g. you) if he should be unbanned or not.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #9
Ehem, is this thread dieing already? I'd rather not you go down without a fight, Hugh.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)