I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here
Post: #21
well mikey needs ALOT and i dont need any. i dont know if any other people do

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #22
if you need anything built for this I can... Not really any other characters left :P

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #23
One problem with Min being the narrator is that he sounds baked. At least to me he does.
  Reply
Post: #24
mii this is just the first act

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #25
I'd prefer that Young Herobrine and Young Steve be voiced by people with... prepubescant voices.

ALSHO, expect Princess Bride referance.

Steve: "Hello. My name is Stephen Mandala. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

You see, the Zombie King is essentially a mutated form of King Stephen II.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #26
I was just wondering if it could be me and steve who survived but noone knew that til I came in.
  Reply
Post: #27
Dsr, has yer voice cracked yet? Young Steve and Young Herobrine are the only characters who can have high pitched voices, and they only appear in the introduction.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #28
Sooo, we're voice acting?

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #29
I know that i wont be in the intro, and i can make my voice deeper, im actually have a very convincing old man voice lol
  Reply
Post: #30
Black, I only sound baked because that's the natural way i speak. I can however make my voice go a lot deeper and sound more southern. I haven't really tried anything else >.>
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)