Paper for teh kingly titles of titles.
Post: #21
Weellll...
You might recall we were sorting kings when Asyr came out
And they might not actually be players, possibly artisans.
  Reply
Post: #22
nah. I want Mayors to be Kings on Asyr. We'll probably have two, with the neutral faction having a different title but with the same shiz.
  Reply
Post: #23
Considering that Papertropolis and Brookecourt are the two most popular towns right now... They should be capitals of the two opposing factions. But Paper's prices and rules are fucked up.

By the way, I'm planning on buying back Shipwreck Valley, renaming it to Providence Island, and giving it to a new, more responsible owner... who actually understands the guidelines I had set for them. [hr]
Nah, Providence Island will probably be the name of the new island I'll be terraforming soon.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #24
My rules keep people from taking more than they own.

And my prices WERE high, because I expected to have to restart with new world.
  Reply
Post: #25
I still despise the "no belongings are to be collected after being booted from the town" rule. That's basically glorified stealing...

But aside from his Draconian methods, Paper really knows how to run a town.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #26
saint you know i'm not letting you have the town for ANY amount of money

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #27
What about... [Image: ] ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #28
I'll discuss this in private chat, Blue. No straying off topic.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #29
not even that much[hr]
also i might have posted in wrong secton

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #30
I don't even keep the shit, I have an arti remove the chest and contents, that is, after a few days of the removed, being removed without apology or reconciliation.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)