Thread Closed 
Ban and unban apeal
Post: #11

waitwaitwaitwait

You just admitted that you would take 4 diamond blocks if no one was watching on a thread that pretty much all staff are looking at? You sir are retarded.

Secondly, I'm getting really really REALLY tired of repeating myself. Scope was banned for not only taking 4 diamond blocks, but also generally being a bad player.

You may not realize this, but being an admin is stressful as hell. Especially since there is ALWAYS a little butthurt player who's mad about their friend getting punished. I personally DETEST the idea of banning anyone, but if it has to come to that then so be it.

And Saint, stop. Just stop. Paper and Scythe are looking out for the server in their own way. [size=xx-small](hopefully)[/size]

tl;dr All of you need to calm thine mammaries before someone gets b&
Post: #12
Kay. Understood. I hope we can all forget about this within a week or so. Honestly, I've never gotten so worked up about someone being banned before. I assume that it was not only because Scope is a great friend of mine, but frankly... I was going through some really personal stuff at the time. Family problems involving my sister. So I guess my mind figured it suitable to take out my rage on here.
[hr]
On another note, may I be unbanned? If this was about me calling Scyth a racist/nationalist fuck... [hr]
Also, can you make the unlit pumpkin texture into a Herobrine face instead? Can't wear Jack-O-Lanterns.
[hr]
Zark, wrong thread.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
Post: #13
Saint, I decided to be the gent and unbanned you, just don't freak out like you've been doing.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
Post: #14

umm... lets see... sence it was my town no i wouldnt[hr]
well i weouldnt even if it wasnt my town[hr]
also sence this is where ALOT of admins and such are hanging out... my diamond and iron block where taken...AGAIN...but for some reason they didnt take the emrald blocks
XD

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


Post: #15
well it turns out i was right the first time... it was owen

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


Post: #16
[SIZE=X-LARGE]Blue

Get this shit regioned

Now[/size]

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
Post: #17
Or he could just, ye know, tell us where these blocks were stolen. I mean it's not like we have a log of block changes or anything. That would just be silly now wouldn't it?

*Cough* We log block changes *Cough*
Post: #18
it was regioned
in swv

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


Post: #19
Yet it happens once or twice e'rry week. :P

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
Post: #20
well anyways i TOLD you and paper that it was him but no, you wouldn't listen

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 32 Guest(s)