Post: #1
03-08-201204:16 AM
The best way to connect to the Left 4 Dead 2 server is to add our steam group ID. This way you'll see the servers in game at startup. You can add yourself HERE.
|
Connection information
|
|
Post: #1
03-08-201204:16 AM
The best way to connect to the Left 4 Dead 2 server is to add our steam group ID. This way you'll see the servers in game at startup. You can add yourself HERE.
Post: #2
05-28-201206:52 AM
DEAD -- unless someone actually wants me to host it again.
Post: #3
07-03-201201:51 PM
Darkspin, I want you to rehost it.
If you can. Me, XDra, and A few friends might want to play on it some. Post: #4
07-23-201204:15 PM
Just a few people?
Its gotta be absolute commitment, and its gotta be worth DS's while. Post: #5
02-01-201302:48 PM
Scythistical and I would play on it if it were up, and maintaining good ping
Post: #7
02-02-201307:28 AM
I'd likely play it if it went up, but it wouldn't be worth DS's while to just have another I guess.
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here* [Image: ] |