Post: #1
08-19-201206:27 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-20-201206:08 PM by OMGBACONROFL.)
Now, before you go OMFGHESLIEKDISMISSINGGUDADMNSHURRDURR, allow me to point out a few facts.
>We have no fucking idea who is what rank.
>When we made this server, we were nooby as fuck.
>I like mangoes.
[b]Admin:[/b]
VlperX
BlackMajor
OMGBACONROFL
mrminority
Dragoaxas
darknemexis
[b]Artisan[/b]
Sarah_Jelly
mikey288
Aleclgas
mii309
[b]Moderator[/b]
Scythistical
SaintEthan
UnclePeanut82
minicooper
Okay, that is that shit sorted out. Now for the inactives.
[b]Moderators for demote to Merchant[/b]
Ninvizible
(any more?)
[b]Artisans for demote to Merchant[/b]
cary (don't know the rest of playername)
POSSIBLY Alecglas
[b]Admins for demote to Merchant[/b]
rammondos
rhino (forgotten rest of name)
Pablo9992
CrunkleSticks (plz crunkle if u reed dis dun haet bro this is suggestion D:)
Alright, that is my suggestions sorted out. I eagerly await your responses. And viper's confirmation.
[b]EDIT:[/b] I have a fucking terrible memory.
[Image: ]
>We have no fucking idea who is what rank.
>When we made this server, we were nooby as fuck.
>I like mangoes.
[b]Admin:[/b]
VlperX
BlackMajor
OMGBACONROFL
mrminority
Dragoaxas
darknemexis
[b]Artisan[/b]
Sarah_Jelly
mikey288
Aleclgas
mii309
[b]Moderator[/b]
Scythistical
SaintEthan
UnclePeanut82
minicooper
Okay, that is that shit sorted out. Now for the inactives.
[b]Moderators for demote to Merchant[/b]
Ninvizible
(any more?)
[b]Artisans for demote to Merchant[/b]
cary (don't know the rest of playername)
POSSIBLY Alecglas
[b]Admins for demote to Merchant[/b]
rammondos
rhino (forgotten rest of name)
Pablo9992
CrunkleSticks (plz crunkle if u reed dis dun haet bro this is suggestion D:)
Alright, that is my suggestions sorted out. I eagerly await your responses. And viper's confirmation.
[b]EDIT:[/b] I have a fucking terrible memory.
[Image: ]
