I dunno, I've just always considered Iban to be a better mayor than moderator. He would make an excellent king.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
Im trusting Blue to take care of the town and keep it running for a long time.
And i think Blue will do his very best with the town.
[Image: ]
wait this is a app for mod not mayor... may we get back on topic?
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
Well... It IS a good application, and we certainly need staff members from different timezones (most staff are only online late at night where I am)... So perhaps it is for the better that Iban becomes moderator. He's applied multiple times, and has learned from all of those attempts. The application does show a clear understanding of what a good moderator must be like...
[Size=large]I say we give him the rank, and see where it goes from there. Iban seems to be very calm and understanding of new players in the community, and will certainly solve a great many conflicts.[/size]
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
Lacks decision making and listening abilities, far too stubborn to be a mod, in my opinion. Also, mrm, I don't believe any rank application should be the main justification of accepting or denying the rank.
People make excellent apps, and we just promote purely for that fact.
And look what happened with jakpet.
We need to begin evaluating the players character before we just go LOL3VOTESHAVEMOD
As for my opinion on ibanez getting mod.
I wouldn't think so, sorry.
Oh ok. Thanks for checking out my app though.
[Image: ]
I completely agree with bacon, but banez, IMO, you show promise to become mature enough to take on mod, though I must also point out, that I am still awaiting my opportunity to apply for myself, as I had applied before and was denied due to lack of space.