Mayor
Post: #1
Hello admins
I have 7 villagers
I will be a great Mayor all my villagers agree
I will NEVER abandon my town
I am very patient with Citizens
I know how to Spend Sell money wisely
All of my Citizens are the same rank as me
Thanks, hugh:P
  Reply
Post: #2
Hugh, I've lost track of how many players have tried to claim that town but from what I last recall, Smakjak was Mayor of it. Please ask him to reply to this thread, handing over his rank to you.
  Reply
Post: #3
Ok, Hugh

Get 50k and you be be Mayor of your town.
  Reply
Post: #4
I am already Merchant Viper, does this count?
Thanks, hugh:P
  Reply
Post: #5
http://forums.darkspin.com/showthread.php?tid=53
  Reply
Post: #6
.. why have you registered a second time on the forum?
  Reply
Post: #7
Viper
i lost my old account
thanks hugh
  Reply
Post: #8
How do you

lose.. an account?
  Reply
Post: #9
I forget my password and the new one didnt work
i hope you understand this
thanks, hugh:P
  Reply
Post: #10
Hi
I have succefully collected 50k
thanks,hugh:cool:
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)