Scopeadope03 Unban
Post: #1
Hi Im here to say that im sorry for everything i have done to this server. I will stop my bad behaver and give back everyting..... i guess i was getting ready for asyr but im sorry everyone. Can u please forgive me?

-Scope
  Reply
Post: #2
Note how he realizes what he's done and gave us a reason for why we should unban him. He also noted [i]why[/i] he did what he did... everything needed for a good ban appeal, minus the amazing wordplay. But great vocabulary isn't important in such a matter.

And yes, it is only a seven day ban. But when you crunch that together, that's 168 hours he can't spend on one of his favorite servers.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3
A new world is no reason to cause mischief.

He has said sorry before and failed to make it worth anything.

He has said he'll stop behaving like a two year old before and failed to make it happen.

He has constantly had saint behind his back, even though saint has been getting in trouble for unbanning him.

Saint, why are you doing this, you'll just get dragged down further.

In conclusion, I'd just like to add, that from first hand experience, this will only lead to a higher level of disruption coming from scope, in future.
  Reply
Post: #4
I didn't unban him... At least not that I remember. [hr]
Unless it's an overexagerated ban {e.g. a two week ban for something as simple as chat flooding}, I don't shorten or remove tempbans. In fact, getting Min to shorten Scope's permaban to a seven day ban was the closest thing I've done to that.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #5
Thank you saint and for you paper why are being so rude to me?


  Reply
Post: #6
[Size=xx-small]Because he considers that anyone who breaks one of his town rules is a troublemaker who should be permabanned.[/size]

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #7
oh ok then
  Reply
Post: #8
Scope, you were banned for a week when the rules clearly state that grief of that degree is a perma ban. The only reason I shortened the ban is because Saint managed to convince me to. [size=x-small](coughwhininginchatcough)[/size]

Upon reading what you've done in the past, you are VERY lucky you're not perma banned. I'm not going to unban you early, because you derserve the ban, but you're on probation.

[size=x-large]The SECOND I hear any complaints about you, you will be permabanned personally by me.[/size]

Also Saint, quit defending him. You're going to get into deep shit if you do.
  Reply
Post: #9
Have to agree with Min here. The fact that you're not permabanned is a miracle on your part, with quite a bit of "persuasion" (whining) Saint managed to get it shortened. And Min tends to be one of the nicer admins. If anyone else was on rather than him, you'd most likely be permabanned. I see no reason for you to make an appeal when your ban is only temporary, use the time to think of what you've done. Saint, everyone's getting tired of you defending people who deserved to be banned/tempbanned.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #10
I really don't know why he's not permanently banned.
It sounds like he's griefed on multiple occasions, at least once being pretty bad.

Soon, grief will only be less tolerated and I plan to state it such in a comprehensive spawn released with Asyr.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)