Post: #1
04-08-201211:09 AM
Why do you want to be a Moderator?
Because i think the server is great and i would like to help and protect players from griefers.
---------------------------------------
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
To be mature and not whine and to be responsible for the server. I also will do that.
------------------------------
Have you played at least 80 hours?
Yes.
------------------------------------
Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
--------------------------------------
My IGN is ~Pwnzr and i am a owner of the CraftBukkit server named PwnzrCraft. I am a respected player and i am very experienced with Minecraft. I usually play Hardcore and no deaths on any of them. I think of the server of a breakplace from PwnzrCraft and just play and chat.
-------------------------
Anything we should know about?
Yes. I am a OP/Admin on 3 servers so im very busy.
-----------------------
Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.
Yes PinkiePie/Craften,Darkspin,and kisuka.
----------------------------------
If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
Yes i swear i will use my powers for the benefit of the server.
-----------------------
Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
Yes i agree to that.
Because i think the server is great and i would like to help and protect players from griefers.
---------------------------------------
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
To be mature and not whine and to be responsible for the server. I also will do that.
------------------------------
Have you played at least 80 hours?
Yes.
------------------------------------
Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
--------------------------------------
My IGN is ~Pwnzr and i am a owner of the CraftBukkit server named PwnzrCraft. I am a respected player and i am very experienced with Minecraft. I usually play Hardcore and no deaths on any of them. I think of the server of a breakplace from PwnzrCraft and just play and chat.
-------------------------
Anything we should know about?
Yes. I am a OP/Admin on 3 servers so im very busy.
-----------------------
Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.
Yes PinkiePie/Craften,Darkspin,and kisuka.
----------------------------------
If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
Yes i swear i will use my powers for the benefit of the server.
-----------------------
Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
Yes i agree to that.
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]

