With the recent discovery of PVP in the nether, lots of battles have taken place, mostly ones hosted by me, with a small prize for beating me. I've therefore come up with an idea. In the games world, we have a large arena ofwhich we could host pvp battles, between 1v1, 2v2, etc. Then maybe have the winner(s) go up against me, or someone else in OP armor has a boss, with a prize at the end. A tournament sort of thing.
I haven't done much elaboration on this, but I imagine a lot of the players would enjoy it.
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*
[Image: ]
I disagree with the overpowered armor bit... unless it's removed from the winner's inventory later. It ruins the fun of survival enough.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
What I mean was like, I'm in Enigma Armor, and if they beat me, they get a small reward. Normal, or semi enchanted armor could be supplied to the warriors.
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*
[Image: ]
^^^^^^
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*
[Image: ]
this sounds like a great idea
[Image: ]
I've actually tried to host 'kill me and win' things in the pvp arena in obsidia.
Needless to say, nobody wanted to risk their set of iron armor over my diamond and stack of diamonds.
Also some nig tried to snipe me, fell in, killed him, he whined.
Then i disconnected and lost all mah shit.
Meh'd
Why don't we just make a hunger games city world
Because it'd take too much space, and[size=medium] do you want Asyr to come out or not?[/size]
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]