Post: #11
08-02-201207:16 PM
Wasn't there some kind of actual guideline for mayor? or was I the last one that it applied for -.-
|
Mayor
|
|
Post: #11
08-02-201207:16 PM
Wasn't there some kind of actual guideline for mayor? or was I the last one that it applied for -.-
Post: #12
08-03-201207:56 AM
no i followed it too
Post: #13
08-05-201202:15 PM
I put in this request about 3 months ago
Post: #14
08-12-201209:05 AM
Hey guys it xTeej here i was wondering if i could apply for Mayor. i have over 100 hours game time. I am a dedicated player and will always look after my town.
Thank you for your time :) Post: #16
08-12-201208:09 PM
Why did you post your app on my Mayor app? 1.There is an actual guideline for Mayor here http://forums.darkspin.com/showthread.php?tid=53 2.You are supposed to start a new thread! SON. . .I AM DISSAPOINTED ~hugh:D Post: #17
08-13-201201:26 AM
Well, thanks for covering that Hugh! I would've, but it was late at night and I was very tired. That's plus one trust point from me.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #18
08-13-201206:02 AM
sorry haha :\
|