Post: #1
08-05-201205:56 PM
I'm just going to use the mod template and mix it up a bit since there's no official Artisan template. Now with more mango related faggotry~!
[b][i][color=#FF4500]What do you think it takes to be a good Artisan?[/color][/i][/b]
An understanding of the basics of World Edit (Something I lack.) and all that 'doing it for the people, being an active member, caring for the community' who-ha that you or I don't actually care about. (Though I do sometimes. [i]Sometimes.[/i]) If accepted I'll definitely test WE in my creative plot to avoid fucking anything up, I did a bit of WE in single player a little before 1.3 and found that converting 10k sand into 10k torches is a bad idea. Dubstep tier bad.
[b][i][color=#FF4500]How many hours of your life have you wasted on this server?[/color][/i][/b]
I recently got 300 hours on the server, though admittedly a few of those hours were while I was AFK where I'd gone off to do something else and Minecraft was left open.
[b][i][color=#FF4500]Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.[/color][/i][/b]
I'm still an arrogant prick like I was when I applied for Moderator except now I can actually slam people with the ban hammer/soccer boot AND slam them with harsh text. My single player 'skills' have diminished since I became a Moderator though, I've been too busy playing around in Creative and stalking new players. But when Asyr happens I will definitely start doing survival again.
[b][i][color=#FF4500]Have 'X' admins confirmed they trust you?[/color][/i][/b]
Nope, that's why I'm makin' this 'ere thread.
[b][i][color=#FF4500]If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?[/color][/i][/b]
I swear on the holy name of GLaDOS that I will not /smite every player I see.
[b][i][color=#FF4500]Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for 'X', your Artisan rank will be revoked?[/color][/i][/b]
I do indeed, compadre. Like before I do have holidays and a life and I will warn the staff if I am going away for a while.
[size=xx-small][i][b][color=#FF4500]Do you find mangoes sexually attractive?[/color][/b][/i]
No.[/size]
This could have some improvements but I'm feeling a bit lazy this evening.
[b][i][color=#FF4500]What do you think it takes to be a good Artisan?[/color][/i][/b]
An understanding of the basics of World Edit (Something I lack.) and all that 'doing it for the people, being an active member, caring for the community' who-ha that you or I don't actually care about. (Though I do sometimes. [i]Sometimes.[/i]) If accepted I'll definitely test WE in my creative plot to avoid fucking anything up, I did a bit of WE in single player a little before 1.3 and found that converting 10k sand into 10k torches is a bad idea. Dubstep tier bad.
[b][i][color=#FF4500]How many hours of your life have you wasted on this server?[/color][/i][/b]
I recently got 300 hours on the server, though admittedly a few of those hours were while I was AFK where I'd gone off to do something else and Minecraft was left open.
[b][i][color=#FF4500]Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.[/color][/i][/b]
I'm still an arrogant prick like I was when I applied for Moderator except now I can actually slam people with the ban hammer/soccer boot AND slam them with harsh text. My single player 'skills' have diminished since I became a Moderator though, I've been too busy playing around in Creative and stalking new players. But when Asyr happens I will definitely start doing survival again.
[b][i][color=#FF4500]Have 'X' admins confirmed they trust you?[/color][/i][/b]
Nope, that's why I'm makin' this 'ere thread.
[b][i][color=#FF4500]If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?[/color][/i][/b]
I swear on the holy name of GLaDOS that I will not /smite every player I see.
[b][i][color=#FF4500]Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for 'X', your Artisan rank will be revoked?[/color][/i][/b]
I do indeed, compadre. Like before I do have holidays and a life and I will warn the staff if I am going away for a while.
[size=xx-small][i][b][color=#FF4500]Do you find mangoes sexually attractive?[/color][/b][/i]
No.[/size]
This could have some improvements but I'm feeling a bit lazy this evening.
oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
