A small request
Post: #1
This has made me rage many times, so I will ask again. Artisans need the ability to change time of day, and weather, I keep getting complaints from people to stop the rain, and it annoys me aswell. Not like it's anything big, and not like we'd abuse it. Yeah, 'bout it.
  Reply
Post: #2
oh this

Yea, I asked when I was artisan too.

I know the feel of 10 kids begging you to change the weather.
  Reply
Post: #3
Well i don't really see any problem with changing weather, so i'll put that perm in (Cause we all hate rain). But not time of day, we always leave the day / night cycle normal.

commands are /weather sun and /weather storm. The command does not have anything like /weather lightning, just rain and sun. Also with 1.3.1 /weather is not working.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)