My friends, do you think this is a splendid idea?
Indeed.
40.00%
4
Yes, but it could be improved.
20.00%
2
No, but with a few improvements? Sure.
0%
0
No.
0%
0
What is life?
40.00%
4
10 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Darkspin Community Youtube Channel
Post: #11
[size=large]I have a feeling i'm going to have to do the recording...[/size]
[size=medium]Since i already know how to do so..[/size]
[size=small]And i can..[/size]
[size=x-small]and i have a few youtube videos..[/size]
[size=xx-small]that i make..[/size]
  Reply
Post: #12
[Size=medium]^Since I don't lag while recording videos with CamStudio, I can probably do redstone tutorials and record skits; mostly because I do not and do not care to record voice. However, for some reason, the actual video lags. I'll look up a few things about the various CamStudio settings to fix this.[/size]

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #13
*Shrug* I could do recording, depending on which computer I'm on. Depends on what we plan to do though, I'm not exactly "skilled" in anything minecraft specific.
  Reply
Post: #14
Kay homies. Who here (besides me, as I do not care to record audio or use Skype/TeamSpeak/Vent) has at least had their voice cracked and can talk loudly and clearly? We need at least two or three commentators. I myself will be doing skit set building, channel management, skit planning, and of course soundtrack creation. I have ear buds that extend beyond even the most horrible of tunes.

[Size=x-large]Note: To become a commentator, you must be active enough to post videos regulary. Not only this, but a relatively developed voice, the ability to speak clearly, and a general sense of humor are a [i]must[/i].[/size]

On another note, make Geist mason now. Not only does he actually deserve it, but... frankly, he would make a great commentator. Unfortunately, this channel is staff-only, so he'd need mason to participate in video making. Although, I assume he could make videos, and we'd post it... Geist's voice is deep and clear, and he does great voice impressions. His style of humor is one of my favorites. I assume he could do tutorials and speedbuilds, and occasionally participate in an adventure map (hosted on Alec's server) or do a co-op series. Really, Geist is suited for e'rrything.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #15
>Hosted on Alec's server.
I never see him on anymore, anyone else could host it if he's not there (Including me).
  Reply
Post: #16
Ask paper how I sound, though I swear too much to even try and commentate.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #17
Computer's too laggy to be able to record so if needed the most i could do is build stuffs...

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #18
i dont see why the tee shirt idea is "horrible". i mean a few people may not buy it but like maby like 2 or 3 and hey, 20 usd x 3 is 60 usd (for those who i have trouble with math). so thats 30 usd profit for darkspin. So no matter how many tee shirts we sell (except 0) we make profit for darkspin.[hr]
the answer to mii's signature is testifical.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #19
I can be a voice actor, as I have the sexeh voice and have a decent mic so I no longer sound like a rapist.
  Reply
Post: #20
Well i definitely have a clear voice, one with which many people HURR DURR ARE YOU BRITISH about.
I could also create the maps, since, ya know, i'm kinda good at that now.
[i]Could[/i] Do the recording, but the question is if i [i]should[/i] do the recording
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)