Mayor
Post: #11
Wasn't there some kind of actual guideline for mayor? or was I the last one that it applied for -.-
  Reply
Post: #12
no i followed it too
  Reply
Post: #13
I put in this request about 3 months ago
  Reply
Post: #14
Hey guys it xTeej here i was wondering if i could apply for Mayor. i have over 100 hours game time. I am a dedicated player and will always look after my town.
Thank you for your time :)
  Reply
Post: #15
good job bumping this thread :/ also make a app

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #16

Why did you post your app on my Mayor app?
1.There is an actual guideline for Mayor here http://forums.darkspin.com/showthread.php?tid=53
2.You are supposed to start a new thread!
SON. . .I AM DISSAPOINTED
~hugh:D
  Reply
Post: #17
Well, thanks for covering that Hugh! I would've, but it was late at night and I was very tired. That's plus one trust point from me.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #18
sorry haha :\
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)