Post: #1
07-28-201203:03 PM
I will unfortunately no longer be able to front the extra 60 dollars more a month for the increased upload speed for this server. I hope you enjoyed darkspin without the lag for as long as you have but I will be downgrading it come September 1st.
I travel too much for my job and am never on/no donations thus the decision. I really hoped someone would step up and get some money going after my last upgrade of the server but alas.... it never happened.
Thank you so much to the following that did donate:
May 5, 2012 L Fisher $14.11 USD
Apr 24, 2012 E Brassier $18.92 USD
May 25, 2012 K Webster $9.31 USD
These donations really did get me excited and I spent a lot of money increasing bandwidth w/ hardware due to it. Thank you for showing the interest in the servers I created. It meant a lot. This whole experience was great and the community it made.
Don't get me wrong, it won't ever die, just the speed will. =)
I travel too much for my job and am never on/no donations thus the decision. I really hoped someone would step up and get some money going after my last upgrade of the server but alas.... it never happened.
Thank you so much to the following that did donate:
May 5, 2012 L Fisher $14.11 USD
Apr 24, 2012 E Brassier $18.92 USD
May 25, 2012 K Webster $9.31 USD
These donations really did get me excited and I spent a lot of money increasing bandwidth w/ hardware due to it. Thank you for showing the interest in the servers I created. It meant a lot. This whole experience was great and the community it made.
Don't get me wrong, it won't ever die, just the speed will. =)
