Mikey for Admin
Post: #1
So, I was told I should post this. Before you shout your nopes at me, I realize that I will most likely not get Admin. I understand the staff is full, etc etc. I make this simply for the following reasons. I've been Artisan for quite a while now, and I love helping the players, but I can't do that so well at my current rank. I was also encouraged to apply from some players and staff. I was told to make my own post, so here it is. Am I Admin worthy, Darkspin? Inb4 Players = Yes, Admins = No.
  Reply
Post: #2
Aw man. When i suggested to you to make an app, i was hoping you could at least have done the app better :I

Seems that you don't really want it.





Wait that's genius, admins hate people who "want" admin.








Btw imma see what the others have to say before making my verdict.
  Reply
Post: #3
I honestly didn't know what to say. I'm not exactly working hard to get it, being that I probably won't.
  Reply
Post: #4
My only problem with mikey is he just cannot say 'No', and when he does, players beg, and he can't follow through with it. Also, the item giving displeases me (even though ages ago, so this point doesn't really count). If you can become more assertive, I just might vote.

And yes, both Viper and DS have to vote
  Reply
Post: #5
That's something I noticed I really have to work on, so yeah, I'll keep trying.
  Reply
Post: #6
Basically mikey, the players need to be independent. We don't want to be their tools. Only for the occasional server/Minecraft bug or mega builds should we be helping them.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)