Onee-sama #Arti-san.
Post: #1
i maek nice buildings like this 1
[Image: ]
i will also lower my standurds and panch 5 year olds +
here is poem on why i luv servr

[align=center]
[i]to me the server is magic
and special
kool katz yeah
enigma items are cool and every1 shud hav thm

and guns 2

jesus is stoopid
only i am god
kill everyone
evil doesnt exist on this server

fun for whole famiry
and friends
gangsters 2
germans 2
oh and americans
truth be told
sometimes i eat people[/i][/align]


plz acipt

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
FAKE, you can tell it isn't his building, because it has over 20 FPS.
tri gin nect tyaem cid.
  Reply
Post: #3
This is even more retarded than yer moderator application.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #4
[Image: ]

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
Maria Holic lightens what I am about to say to you.

But.

This is an Official forum, official and sincere requests are meant to be posted here.
  Reply
Post: #6
I got bored this afternoon so I posted it, I even left a semi-secret message in the 'poem'.
tl;dr take the first letter of each line

As for an actual Artisan application that probably won't happen for another month or so, I'm not to keen on learning all of this world edit faggotry despite how useful it is.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7

It's easy.

Got the basics down in two days.
Mastered it in 3 weeks.

With your, "Superior god-like intellect, and sarcastic attitude."
I am sure you're an able body candidate.

  Reply
Post: #8
[size=large]My face when this thread.[/size]

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
take a joke faggots?
that is the message
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)