Post: #1
07-18-201207:08 AM
i think the admin shop should sell glass,nether bricks, obsidian,
bottles of enchanting and glass pains
bottles of enchanting and glass pains
|
stuff that should be sold in the admin shop
|
|
Post: #1
07-18-201207:08 AM
i think the admin shop should sell glass,nether bricks, obsidian,
bottles of enchanting and glass pains Post: #2
07-18-201207:52 AM
I like everything on that list except the bottles of enchanting.
Post: #3
07-18-201210:42 AM
why not the bottles of enchanting?
Post: #4
07-18-201211:36 AM
There's an admin shop outside of Shipwreck Valley that sells bottles of enchanting, for 1k per.
Post: #5
07-18-201212:02 PM
Yes, but Shipwreck Valley is a ghost town now, and no one even tends the shops. And dat thing is a ripoff.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #6
07-19-201208:10 AM
Glass? Smelt sand.
Glass panes? Craft glass. Nether bricks? Go to the nether. Obsidian? Find still lava with a water bucket. Bottles of enchanting? [Image: ] Post: #7
07-19-201208:32 AM
Obsidian takes forever to mine without the you ready your pickaxe thing
Post: #8
07-19-201208:52 AM
The nether is far too laggy to do anything, by the way.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #9
07-19-201206:11 PM
Netherbrick is a rare thing, only found occasionally in the nether, but when you do, there are vast amounts of it. Plus, I don't lag.
Post: #10
07-20-201201:22 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-20-201201:22 AM by Saintethan.)
Not that I rven care about this thread. Whenever I feel like building something in mainworld nowadays (I only use creative for testing redstone and minigames), I just have an admin change my gamemode; hell, I usually just build things for others. [hr]
*even “What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] |