04-21-201403:02 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-21-201403:16 PM by DarkRyu.)
Let's talk about the future of the TF2 Darkspin Server.
Are you an admin of the TF2 server? Ex-admin?
Post your suggestions and ideas here.
Suggestion Thread 2.0!
[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
If the giveweapon plugin comes back, I would get a megaboner.
And possibly stop by more than once a month.
[Image: ]
ikr. We tried it but it had some issues that caused the server to crash. Not sure if it's fixed or not. Gonna talk with Lunaru about it.
Also, I've been talking with him about possibly adding map rotations, hidden, and prop hunt. Just putting that out there.
Map rotations could be fun. There's a lot of maps out there we could dick around with, like some of the Minecraft ones (Neonheights' trade server's minecraft map is fucking awesome), and I could see everyone loving other game themed ones as well, like that one super mario sunshine map.
[Image: ]
I agree and I've been hearing about people wanting The Hidden and Prop Hunt. I second that. I think it would be awesome.