New Rank names!
Post: #11
Machinist or Chief for builder/mason is my input -- I like Final Fantasy. I think builder is too generic and on too many servers.

I think this should also come to a community poll for all to decide on names though. Let the Hive mind of DS stage 4 help.
  Reply
Post: #12
Also, I think there should be a head builder rank, that maybe manages the builders, and assigns them projects. Maybe call it Foreman?

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #13

The Foreman idea is good if it was assigned to a admin or someone of similar rank to oversee, if you will, the Architects and the Constructors (or whatever we're calling the new builders).

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #14
While Carpenter sounds nice, in my opinion, it sounds limited since Carpenters work exclusively with wood. Builder or Constructor would make more sense, considering they won't be nearly as limited.
  Reply
Post: #15
Yeah, I think we'll stick with Constructor, People seem pretty happy with it.

[Image: ]

  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: