Tempban is all Borked up
Post: #1
Yesterday, there was a decent sized greif, but first offense. I thought I banned him for 6 hours, and left it there. Then, today, I saw he griefed more and did a 2 day temp ban. I check the darkspin MC Bans check, and he wasnt there. Then, I had mrminority log on and perma-ban him, because we discovered more.

[color=#FF0000]I had a feeling that the tempban wasn't working, so I asked bobot it I could test it on him. Nothing happened. I thought it was just a weird glitch. I asked Min, and it didn't work for him either. Well, hope it's fixed. Personally, I think it's the plugin.[/color]

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
I can confirm this as true. I'm thinking the dev build we're using is being a bootybotherer.

u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:
  Reply
Post: #3
It's working completely fine for me.

jojo54991035 issued server command: /tempban 9soulz -a 2days I've warned you about greifing.

should be:

/tempban bobot 2 day Stop being a childish little twat.

That [i]-a[/i] is for 'anonymous' which I can only speculate means you're anon on the banlist page. Can't be stuffed testing. And I'd rather you didn't use it even if you're able.
  Reply
Post: #4
Ok. It's confusing switching plugins. And quite frankly, had no idea what -a did. Thanks for the help!

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)