Mason Application
Post: #1
Why would I be a good Mason?
I think I would be a good Mason because I have the drive to get stuff done, and the creative ideas to make some great buildings. I have a game, NASPIG, in the games world already (although rth081094 helped with the redstone and tweaked the designs, the concept and construction were my ideas), and hope to get another, SlenderMaze (built solely by myself), in soon. I am currently building it.

What does it take to be a good Mason?
I think it takes trust, drive, and a great imagination, all of which I have.

About Me: I joined Darkspin in October of last year. Since then, I have gotten about 69-70 hours. This is the only server I go on, and I truely love it. Geist, Ethan, and Zahn know how badly I want to help with Asyr, and that is why I am so set on applying. I would either help with building a faction, or make the Tech Faction, which is centered on Redstone and traps.

Have 3 admins trusted you?
I believe that mikey288, Zahn, Geist, OMGBACONROFL, and ViperX all trust me. However, I have not asked yet.

Do you have over 80 hours?
No, but I will at the end of the month, most likely.

I agree that the rank will be removed after one month of inactivity.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #2
You didn't use the mason application, friend. It is located in the Asyr section of the forums. HOWEVER, this looks pretty nice... Just post some pictures of your builds and you'll be all set for judgement.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3
Sorry, didn't use a template, and also improved my application in the Mason Application (Take Two) thread. You should look there.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: