LogBlock - Command List [Artisan+]
Post: #1
[b][color=#00BFFF][size=medium]This is basically a list of all the LobBlock commands you'll need to know about if you have access to the plugin. Some of these might be out of date.. I haven't tested them all.[/size][/color][/b]

[size=medium][color=#FFA500][font=Courier][b]/lb help[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#FFA500][font=Courier][b]/lb world [world][/b][/font][/color]
Displays global block count for all players. Actually an alias for "/lb area 32767".

[color=#FFA500][font=Courier][b]/lb area [radius][/b][/font][/color]
Like "/lb" but displays within [radius] distance instead of default-distance.

[color=#FFA500][font=Courier][b]/lb player [name] <radius>[/b][/font][/color]
Displays count of blocks for one player within radius or default-distance blocks around you.

[color=#FFA500][font=Courier][b]/lb block [type] <radius>[/b][/font][/color]
Displays players who chaged type (may be number or name) blocks within radius or default-distance blocks around you.

[color=#FFA500][font=Courier][b]/lb rollback player [name] <time> <minutes|hours|days>[/b][/font][/color]
Rolls back a player's edits.

[color=#FFA500][font=Courier][b]/lb rollback area [radius] <time> <minutes|hours|days>[/b][/font][/color]
Rolls back all changes within radius for the specified time.

[color=#FFA500][font=Courier][b]/lb rollback player area [name] [radius] <time> <minutes|hours|days>[/b][/font][/color]
Rolls back a player's edits within radius.

[color=#FFA500][font=Courier][b]/lb rollback selection <time> <minutes|hours|days>[/b][/font][/color]
Rolls back all changes in a WorldEdit selection. This requires WorldEdit.

[color=#FFA500][font=Courier][b]/lb me[/b][/font][/color]
Displays your block created / destroyed counts. Actually an alias for "/lb player yourname".[/size]
  Reply
Post: #2
Hold on a second there!
I'd just like to point out that the player,area and block commands are not individual commands, but instead modifiers.

Say for example i wanted to find out who broke all the wool in a certain area, i'd type:
/lb area 20 destroyed block Wool
Or say i wanted to rollback the breaking and placing of wood in an area with radius 40 for a specific player over 2 days, i'd type:
/lb rb player PLAYERNAME area 40 created block wood destroyed block wood time 2d

Just wanted to clear that up on how those are modifiers.
  Reply
Post: #3
I wouldn't even know.. I haven't used it in so long.

What should I change then?
  Reply
Post: #4
Mmm, thanks, I couldn't remember the commands at all, seeing as how the last time I used logblock was on Niagra and I's old server.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5

Instead of having a command for each parameter, just swap the commands listed with:

https://github.com/LogBlock/LogBlock/wiki/Commands

That should make things easier.
  Reply
Post: #6
I chose that list because it puts all the useful commands, the ones people will be looking for, in one small list.
  Reply
Post: #7
Also, weird glitch with logblock: it hates redstone-related stuff... As in, doesn't bring them back. That was the downfall of my Rock Paperisracist Scissors minigame.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: