Administrative Rank Suggestions
Post: #11
Mii, you most likely met Kairn. I knew him well—as he also lived in Eastern Standard Time—but frankly, I don't think he understood his duties as an admin. It wasn't that he was a [i]bad[/i] or [i]out of control[/i] admin, but he was too... relaxed. Sort of like me, but much, [i]much[/i] more mentally stable.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #12
Also, whatever happened to God_Zeus? I remember him being a player, then I stopped playing for a while, came back and he was admin. He's actually the one that helped me get mod.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #13
[Size=medium]Anyway, back on topic. I don't think anyone should really be stripped of their rank, but simply ignored unless they prove themselves worthy of demotion. Frankly, we'll only have another Jakpet incident if such a thing were to occur. You see, if we just [i]ignore[/i] the exostance of currently inactive staff, than there won't be any more "hurr durr dere's too much mohdoreters ahreadeh."[/size]

[Size=large]Also, we need more ranks to come with Asyr. Everyone wants moderator, but some people aren't fit for the rank. If we have more ranks (faction-related ones?), than we'll be able to keep that large group of people satisfied. :D[hr]
[/size]

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #14
For example, if Artisans will lead Asyr (Which I'm hoping is what happens, I've been told it possibly won't.) maybe have a few members of each factions that get direct contact from the leaders, and are like the co leaders, yet still live like everyone else? I dunno, just a thought.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #15
If that is the case, I demand that the bullshit about being inacitve for one month rule in the apps removed. They knew they would be demoted if they were inactive when they took the job from the app. I will lose a lot of respect for the staff if they can't even follow the very rules they set.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #16
^this

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)