Post: #1
07-05-201201:47 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-05-201201:48 AM by Saintethan.)
[code] Lately, I have been getting complaints from newbies--a few of which are genuine players--that whenever they try to fall down the Obsidia spawn hole, they fall to their death, because the water "disappears." The most recent case of this was with a newbie named Lightninglord67, who uses a Mac Mini, which we all know is horrible for gaming. He plans to get a Windows 7 soon, but there was another problem he faced: due to the lag, the majority of the signs at spawn actually disappeared. HALP. [/code][hr]
Also, from now on, I am to be speaking using the HTML tag [code].
Also, from now on, I am to be speaking using the HTML tag [code].
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]

