Thread Closed 
Constant Server Crashes.
Post: #1
In the past 24 hours, the server has crashed multiple times and spurts out the Java.soc error. Then it goes down for ~1 hour and then comes back up. What's up with this?
Post: #2
I've noticed it to... It's really annoying :/

[Image: ]
Post: #3
When the server crashes, try going on another server and see if it happens as well. It might be a problem with minecraft.net.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
Post: #4
When I first joined the server I drowned because I didn't realise that you ended up in a hole at the end and couldn't figure out how to get out. Derp...

-- IGN: CyberWitch
Post: #5

Just tried it now, while the server is down again. I can connect to other servers, just not Darkspin.
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: