Server Rules?
Post: #1
I know that DS has always operated with the "Just have fun" rule, but I've seen time and time again where people stretch it to the limit. I think we can come up with slightly stricter rules, while still leaving them open enough to make sure everyone has a good time.

1. No excessive name calling/insulting towards another player
2. Take turns playing mic spams
3. No pornographic mic spams or sprays
4. Please respect your follow Admins and Players
5. Have fun!

These rules are set for now. All of them have been agreed to by (almost) all admins. Have a problem? Leave a comment.
  Reply
Post: #2
Deleted my rules comment.
After playing on the TF2 server for a bit, I realised how much people opposed the rules idea. I'd like to remove my input on this matter, and apologise to the server players.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: