:^)?
:^)
57.14%
4
:^(
42.86%
3
7 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

BinoCraft :^) (resource pack)
Post: #1
:^)

Download :^): http://www.mediafire.com/download/zr6hnu3swlv6tos/BinoCraft+%3B%5E%29.zip

Screenshot of :^): http://imgur.com/A7szoqQ

(we can thank bino for making me think of making this)

:^)

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
  Reply
Post: #2
If the cocoa beans are not mangoes i will be sad.[hr]
well i loaded it up and i found a world with a water temple right next to spawn here you go: 2505230535305113529

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #3
As soon as I can find the forum thread that had the mango texture in it, this resource pack will be updated

it was originally just gonna be a stupid thing that I made because i have nothing else useful to do with my life :|[hr]
Changed the cocoa beans to mangoes. Any other ideas before I update it?[hr]
I'd try to incorporate something relating to GH0ST but I have no idea what I should make for that.[hr]
I'd try to incorporate something relating to GH0ST but I have no idea what I should make for that.

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
  Reply
Post: #4
[size=xx-large]UPDATED:
-HAS MANGOES INSTEAD OF COCOA BEANS
-YOU MAY WANT TO LOOK AT THE END CREDITS
-KTHXBAI

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j3ipb79i2zyizwp/BinoCraft+%3B%5E%29+2.zip[/size]

[size=xx-small]will update again if i really feel like adding more, why do i do this to myself ._.[/size]

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
  Reply
Post: #5
:^)

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6

My ultimate goal has been achieved

Bino has seen BinoCraft and has the best reply ever.

:^)

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
  Reply
Post: #7
Does anyone know the local gate to hell? I would like to give a trip there to a dear friend.... it may or may not be izzy \.0./

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #8
Nope, but if your really desperate go to Derweze, Turkmenistan.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)