Post: #1
12-28-201510:37 AM
[size=x-large][color=#FF0000]Oh no! The brand new collosseum in the new spawn (/warp mobarena) has been taken over by the Pigman King![/color][/size]
[size=large]You must survive through his 5 waves of mobs, the difficulty increasing more and more as you advance forth! Only when you lay the final blow on the Pigman King, will you see the reward you have worked for! The reward that the King stole from an old dungeon! (All that I'll tell you is that it's an enchanted diamond chestplate). So go on, head over to /warp mobarena when IzzyKart57 (aka IzzyKartGaming) is online, and tell him that you want to take on the challenge![/size]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[size=x-large][u]BUT FIRST, YOU MUST READ THROUGH THESE RULES:[/u][/size]
[size=large]1. [color=#FF0000]You may not leave the arena at any time.[/color] So make sure you're prepared, cause if I see you tp away, you'll have to start over from Wave 1.
2. [color=#FF0000]Fight like a man: Don't hide in a corner and let the mobs come to you.[/color] If you try that you'll just be tped to the center of the arena anyways :) (If a mob is knocking you into a corner and you look like you're trying to escape, that's fine)
3. These mobs are really, really, REALLY tough, and if you die, you'll have to start over from the beginning. If your items get destroyed somehow, I may refund them.
4. If you die, you can go again the next day. If you win, you can't participate in this event again.[/size]
[size=x-large][u]NOW, SINCE THESE MOBS ARE TOUGH, HERE'S A GENERAL IDEA OF WHAT TO BRING:[/u][/size]
[size=large]1. [color=#00BFFF]Consider diamond armor a must.[/color] Unless you have strongly enchanted iron armor. Diamond armor doesn't HAVE to be enchanted, but it will help. Enchanted iron armor can work too.
2. [color=#00BFFF]Enchanted diamond/[/color][color=#696969]iron [/color][color=#00BFFF]sword[/color]. Consider this a must. Either can work since they're 1 damage apart from each other, but as always, diamond is usually better if the enchant is better than iron.
3. [color=#FF0000]BOW AND ARROWS. THIS IS A MUST-HAVE.[/color] The later waves will literally REQUIRE you to use your bow. It doesn't have to be enchanted, but it can DEFINITELY help.
4. [color=#FFA500]GOD APPLES. CONSIDER THIS A MUST.[/color] I strongly recommend that you bring AT LEAST 3 god apples to the battle. HOWEVER, I WILL LIMIT EVERYONE TO 5 GOD APPLES MAXIMUM. Otherwise you'd be able to go through each wave with ease :P
5. Bucket of milk. Might be surprising, but you'll want it. Trust me.
6. Potions. Hell, if they're strong enough, you could even bring potions instead of god apples. I will set my limit to [color=#FF0000]3[/color] healing II potions, [color=#FF0000]3[/color] healing I potions, [color=#FF0000]3[/color] regen II potions, and [color=#FF0000]3[/color] regen I potions.
7. A close-to-empty inventory, you'll want to collect the mob drops won't you?[/size]
[size=x-large]Well, I guess that's it. Good luck to everyone![/size]
[color=#FFA500][size=large]-IzzyKart57[/size][/color]
[size=large]You must survive through his 5 waves of mobs, the difficulty increasing more and more as you advance forth! Only when you lay the final blow on the Pigman King, will you see the reward you have worked for! The reward that the King stole from an old dungeon! (All that I'll tell you is that it's an enchanted diamond chestplate). So go on, head over to /warp mobarena when IzzyKart57 (aka IzzyKartGaming) is online, and tell him that you want to take on the challenge![/size]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[size=x-large][u]BUT FIRST, YOU MUST READ THROUGH THESE RULES:[/u][/size]
[size=large]1. [color=#FF0000]You may not leave the arena at any time.[/color] So make sure you're prepared, cause if I see you tp away, you'll have to start over from Wave 1.
2. [color=#FF0000]Fight like a man: Don't hide in a corner and let the mobs come to you.[/color] If you try that you'll just be tped to the center of the arena anyways :) (If a mob is knocking you into a corner and you look like you're trying to escape, that's fine)
3. These mobs are really, really, REALLY tough, and if you die, you'll have to start over from the beginning. If your items get destroyed somehow, I may refund them.
4. If you die, you can go again the next day. If you win, you can't participate in this event again.[/size]
[size=x-large][u]NOW, SINCE THESE MOBS ARE TOUGH, HERE'S A GENERAL IDEA OF WHAT TO BRING:[/u][/size]
[size=large]1. [color=#00BFFF]Consider diamond armor a must.[/color] Unless you have strongly enchanted iron armor. Diamond armor doesn't HAVE to be enchanted, but it will help. Enchanted iron armor can work too.
2. [color=#00BFFF]Enchanted diamond/[/color][color=#696969]iron [/color][color=#00BFFF]sword[/color]. Consider this a must. Either can work since they're 1 damage apart from each other, but as always, diamond is usually better if the enchant is better than iron.
3. [color=#FF0000]BOW AND ARROWS. THIS IS A MUST-HAVE.[/color] The later waves will literally REQUIRE you to use your bow. It doesn't have to be enchanted, but it can DEFINITELY help.
4. [color=#FFA500]GOD APPLES. CONSIDER THIS A MUST.[/color] I strongly recommend that you bring AT LEAST 3 god apples to the battle. HOWEVER, I WILL LIMIT EVERYONE TO 5 GOD APPLES MAXIMUM. Otherwise you'd be able to go through each wave with ease :P
5. Bucket of milk. Might be surprising, but you'll want it. Trust me.
6. Potions. Hell, if they're strong enough, you could even bring potions instead of god apples. I will set my limit to [color=#FF0000]3[/color] healing II potions, [color=#FF0000]3[/color] healing I potions, [color=#FF0000]3[/color] regen II potions, and [color=#FF0000]3[/color] regen I potions.
7. A close-to-empty inventory, you'll want to collect the mob drops won't you?[/size]
[size=x-large]Well, I guess that's it. Good luck to everyone![/size]
[color=#FFA500][size=large]-IzzyKart57[/size][/color]
But Nobody Came.
Rip DS.
