Post: #21
12-24-201512:14 PM
Lol, why? It's not like Hadongee would actually set the world name to Asyr. I assume that even if Asyr wins, we'd just give it to the runner-up anyway
[Image: ]
| What do you want the name of the new map to be? | |||
| Yeretoria | 2 | ||
| Darkhado | 1 | ||
| Quaria | 3 | ||
| ...Asyr... (godammit bino) | 0 | ||
| Nuonidge | 0 | ||
| Elsoldor | 0 | ||
| Diumedre | 0 | ||
| Excreimer | 0 | ||
| 6 vote(s) | |||
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
NAMING THE NEW MAP: VOTE HERE!
|
|
Post: #21
12-24-201512:14 PM
Lol, why? It's not like Hadongee would actually set the world name to Asyr. I assume that even if Asyr wins, we'd just give it to the runner-up anyway [Image: ] Post: #23
12-24-201501:33 PM
I was playing into Asyr sarcastically to point out the dead community that once was. :D
We will always live. Thanks all. Post: #25
12-24-201506:26 PM
Eh alright, since I have no idea whether or not the poll ended, the winner is... Yeretoria!
Lol jk GG Zahn, people seemed to agree that your suggestion, Quaria, was the best choice. I hereby dub thee world "Quaria"! It's now official! K excitement is over, everyone head back home after hearing this EXCITING news :3 But Nobody Came. Rip DS. |