I couldn't have put it better myself. If we were to make a shop this would be the way to go although atm I still think there really isn't a need for one.
You look like you're going to spend your life having one epiphany after another, always thinking you've finally figured out what's holding you back, and how you can finally be productive and creative and turn your life around; but nothing will ever change; that cycle of mediocrity isn't due to some obstacle, it's who you are.
[b]The thing standing in the way of your dreams
Is that the person having them is you.[/b]
Well, why I'm so supportive of the idea is that I think over time, as people do get more money, the prices will go up. I feel like if someone new joined the server, they will have trouble catching up. That's how I feel.
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
Well, if all trading is done through chest shops, that means that any new player is going to be selling at the same prices as anyone else. It doesn't make it harder to catch up, it just lessens the effects of money hoarding. Inflation is actually a good thing, assuming it's kept under control and doesn't go totally out of control
[Image: ]