My 1 year late ban appeal
Post: #1
Who here even remembers my existence on Darkspin? I have a feeling that a few who are on the forums noticed my latest activity in the shout box but what I'm really doing here is to talk about my ban that happened [size=large]about 1 year ago.[/size]

[size=medium]Now I ask for my appeal because one, I don't know who banned me, and two, I'm told that I was banned for "money duping" and Bino said he thought that's why. Which means he isn't 100% sure. I will admit that on the [color=#FF0000]old Obsidia world[/color][color=#000000] (that one that is like 4 GB large and for download) I did indeed abuse villagers and their chainmail trades in the old shop because it sold for a lot of money. However, what I DON'T understand is why I was banned for that 2 years later. Like seriously, I would understand more if it was sooner, but doing it after such a long time is just wrong.

So I ask that I get appealed and try to provide some good things to the almost-always-empty MC darkspin server. That is all, IzzyKart[/size]

[size=x-small][/size](ps if I get appealed my IGN is IntenseIzzyKart)[/color][hr]
Oh yeah forgot to mention, when I first asked to have my account activated (IzzyKart57) on here my old account was banned.

So that's another reason why it's been a long time since I decided to appeal.

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
  Reply
Post: #2
I read this and I am furious that you didn't tell me half of the things before-hand.

Ether that or I forgot most of it.

I DO with he was back, but I am a great friend of his so I feel as if I shouldn't have a say in this.

But here is my opinion. [hr]
And I can't spell...
I ment I do WISH instead of I do with

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: