1.8 BIG NEWS
Post: #1
[size=xx-large]1.8 SWITCH INFORMATION[/size]

[size=x-large]We will be switching over to 1.8 in 3 weeks. The date of the switch is:[/size]
[size=xx-large]2/15/15[/size]

[size=large]Consult staff about your home/items/money, which can be transferred.[/size]
  Reply
Post: #2
I would need my home and profile transferred. Thanks.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #3
[size=xx-large]BUMP[/size]

[size=large]And a little help to get things moving along.[/size]

[size=medium]So, in order to port homes and such, we need coordinates. To each place. (Screenshots help) Amazingly, (in-game) you can press f3 and bring up an overlay with information regarding where you are in the world. So; [/size][size=large]Take a screenshot with the F3 overlay on and post it in this thread.[/size]
[size=small](or just post the coordinates here it doesn't really matter too much.)[/size]

[size=medium]Alternatively, add me on skype (username: zahn00) or email me @jacob.rakes97@gmail. Remember to attach your screenshot and/or coordinates.[/size]
  Reply
Post: #4
Oooh, 1.8 and new stuff.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #5
yo i want my monehs man

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #6
BUMP.
  Reply
Post: #7
Cool. 1.8.1 is awesome.
  Reply
Post: #8

Yeah, so I've heard, before the update I was playing some 1.8 survival with Rovfagel aka 9soulz
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)