Bluevertro #moderator
Post: #1
here is my new app, hope you enjoy it.
Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?

To help the server from griefers trolls and whatnot, i feel like once sosick starts advertizing again there's going to be a lot more of them terrorizing the good players that are nice and friendly.

What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?

Knowing the players is good, patience, being calm, and being nice but still setting boundaries in such a way that it doesn't affect the players in anything but a positive way.

Have you played at least 80 hours on the Darkspin Minecraft server?

Yes i have.

Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.

Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?

Not really, there's the same basic stuff with school where i wont be on until 3:30 during the week and that i will be on all day on the weekends

To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:

To use your abilities only for Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.

That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting promoted to Moderator.

You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow.

Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion/probation, dependent on the situation.

I agree to these terms.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #2
Organized it for you.



[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #3
look son i just dont think it's appropriate for u to become mod right now, but I think once the player count goes up and we need your help, I'll consider approving. Plus with your previous demotion you would see why we would be hesitant to approve this as well, but I'm sure you're aware of that.
  Reply
Post: #4
Pwnzr, if i recall correctly the trialmod perms where broken; i wasn't able to mute. also my time zone is pst, the same as the server.

I didn't even see that one question(bad eyesight) so i will now answer it.

Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.

I'm Nick, a 13 year old in oregon, i build houses or really anything and own a repair center in tin town. I love this server and i would never leave it, i really appreciate the hard work the admins and mods do.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: