Post: #1
04-23-201208:03 AM
Why do you want to be a Moderator?
I want to be a moderator because I think would be easier to run my city. I also want to moderator because I think I can be a bit more mature then I seem to be.
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
To be a good moderator you need to be interactive with the players and not only that but you need to respect them and be a good rolmodle for them. You also need to mature enough!
Have you played at least 80 hours?
I have played like 134 hours.
Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
I think this server is run very well and it holds its members very well unlike big server with 100 people on them at a time it becomes to over crowded, greifed, and laggyyy. I also like this form of ranks and how it is very organized. I have been a mayor on this server for while and, well think I am up for the challenge of moderator.
If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
I swear no to use my powers for stupidity or immaturity!
Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
Yes because if you are gone for a long period like a month you probably aren't going to be back ever again and then that is one less opening for someone else.
I want to be a moderator because I think would be easier to run my city. I also want to moderator because I think I can be a bit more mature then I seem to be.
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
To be a good moderator you need to be interactive with the players and not only that but you need to respect them and be a good rolmodle for them. You also need to mature enough!
Have you played at least 80 hours?
I have played like 134 hours.
Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
I think this server is run very well and it holds its members very well unlike big server with 100 people on them at a time it becomes to over crowded, greifed, and laggyyy. I also like this form of ranks and how it is very organized. I have been a mayor on this server for while and, well think I am up for the challenge of moderator.
If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
I swear no to use my powers for stupidity or immaturity!
Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
Yes because if you are gone for a long period like a month you probably aren't going to be back ever again and then that is one less opening for someone else.
