Hi
Post: #1
How are you doing?
  Reply
Post: #2
Good, and you?

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #3
Sup brah.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
Whoa it's been a while

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #5
Me, well...
I have been diagnosed with cancer and currently is in the hospital fighting it. I have NO idea when I'll be back, but I'll try to keep a eye on forums.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #6
For real bro?
Away
  Reply
Post: #7
1 Its real
2 Y me in your signature?

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #8
HEYYYYYY

The Muffin Man will always live on...in our hearts...and in our bellys
  Reply
Post: #9
Haider Darkspin.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #10
thread is kill

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)