Post: #1
09-28-201404:22 PM
[b]Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?
[/b] I want to be a moderator on Darkspin because I have always had a yearning for leadership. I want to do my best to help out newer players with their questions and concerns about Darkspin. When I am online and another player has a problem that cannot be fixed until a mod logs on, it doesn't sit well with me because I know that I can't help them out like I want to. I just want to be there for users when they need me.
[b]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/b]
To be a good moderator, it takes patience and understanding and a sense of authority. Not overwhelming authority of course. You just need to know when something is right or wrong, and you need to be able to take a step back and identify the problem before approaching it. Good mods also do not let personal situations interfere with doing their job right. So if a mod doesn't particularly like somebody else, and that certain somebody has a problem, the mod available will still do his/her job as expected.
[b]Have you played at least 80 hours on the Darkspin Minecraft server?[/b]
I have played for about 90 hours so far, yes.
[b]Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.[/b] I go by Sadie on the server, btw(: When I joined this server, I was overwhelmed by how friendly everybody was. In other servers I have been on before, nobody welcomed me onto the servers or asked how my day was, they kept on with their conversations and ignored me. I was expecting that treatment at first, but that is the opposite of what happened. Rossy gave me some supplies and tools and Zahn gave me a home in his wonderful city of Cielle. I instantly felt at home here, and that's why I love it so much. On this server I have a family that I haven't found anywhere else yet, and I want to stay here and do whatever I can to make Darkspin thrive and recreate that feeling of hospitality I felt when I first joined.
[b]Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?[/b]
I am in all advanced classes in school, so I usually have a hefty pile of homework. Because of this, I get on about two times during the week if I can. During the weekends, however, I am free most of the time.
[/b] I want to be a moderator on Darkspin because I have always had a yearning for leadership. I want to do my best to help out newer players with their questions and concerns about Darkspin. When I am online and another player has a problem that cannot be fixed until a mod logs on, it doesn't sit well with me because I know that I can't help them out like I want to. I just want to be there for users when they need me.
[b]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/b]
To be a good moderator, it takes patience and understanding and a sense of authority. Not overwhelming authority of course. You just need to know when something is right or wrong, and you need to be able to take a step back and identify the problem before approaching it. Good mods also do not let personal situations interfere with doing their job right. So if a mod doesn't particularly like somebody else, and that certain somebody has a problem, the mod available will still do his/her job as expected.
[b]Have you played at least 80 hours on the Darkspin Minecraft server?[/b]
I have played for about 90 hours so far, yes.
[b]Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.[/b] I go by Sadie on the server, btw(: When I joined this server, I was overwhelmed by how friendly everybody was. In other servers I have been on before, nobody welcomed me onto the servers or asked how my day was, they kept on with their conversations and ignored me. I was expecting that treatment at first, but that is the opposite of what happened. Rossy gave me some supplies and tools and Zahn gave me a home in his wonderful city of Cielle. I instantly felt at home here, and that's why I love it so much. On this server I have a family that I haven't found anywhere else yet, and I want to stay here and do whatever I can to make Darkspin thrive and recreate that feeling of hospitality I felt when I first joined.
[b]Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?[/b]
I am in all advanced classes in school, so I usually have a hefty pile of homework. Because of this, I get on about two times during the week if I can. During the weekends, however, I am free most of the time.
[align=center]"F--k her right in the [size=x-large]pizza[/size]"[/align]

