gremlin1221 #TrialMod
Post: #1
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
I would like to be a Moderator for Darkspin Servers because I want to help the server immensely by chat moderation, building, advertising, player assistance and more.

Have you played at least 80 hours on Darkspin Minecraft server?
I've played around 189 hours on Darkspin Minecraft server.

Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.
I used to own a fairly small minecraft server of my own, so I'm familiar with commands, plugins, and most of all, how players should be treated and tolerated. I also enjoy building just about anything.

Is there anything we need to know about your online schedule or lack thereof?
I won't be able to be on from 5:00am to 5:00pm on Mondays and Thursdays due to practice at school, but nothing other than that. (:
  Reply
Post: #2
[color=#FF0000][b][i][size=large]
SEPHIE'S APPROVAL GRANTED[/size][/i][/b][/color]
  Reply
Post: #3
For me it's a yes but Y U NO PUT WHAT TIMEZONE for the after school practice thingy. TBH I'm a bit surprised to be seeing you apply for any staff but hey may vote is a Yesh.
Away
  Reply
Post: #4
GG
I like you, and it seems like you might make a great mod.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #5
I would say something, but I have so much bias for you, I don't think I should say anything ;3;
GL, Gremlin *less than three*


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #6
I approve
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: